We want you to enjoy every delightful experience of your Light and Lurve crystal Infused candles. 

Please follow the candle safety instructions below:

  • Keep your candle out of reach of children, and pets.
  • Keep your candle away from flammable materials.
  • DO NOT leave your burning candle unattended.
  • Always burn your candle on a flat, heat-resistant surface.
  • DO NOT burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
  • DO NOT move a burning candle. Please ensure your candle jar has cooled and the wax is solid before handling.

Always read and follow the instructions for candle use and safety. They can be found on the bottom of your candle jar product box, the candle jar and on our website.


How to get the most out of your Light and Lurve candle:

When first lighting your Light and Lurve candle, we recommend you burn it for 2-4hours, long enough for the surface wax to melt to the edge of your candle jar. This will create a memory for your candle and ensure an even burn going forward.

Do Not burn longer than 4 hours at a time.

Trim the wick back to 4-5mm each time before re-lighting. Wick length can impact on burn time and cause ‘mushrooming’ of your wick and a decrease in the scent-throw.

Please discontinue burning your Light and Lurve candle when the wax has reached approximately 10-15mm from the bottom of the candle jar.

Once your Light and Lurve candle has reached the end, carefully remove your crystals and rinse under warm water, helping to melt away any remaining wax that may reside on the crystals.

Your crystals are a beautiful keepsake for you to enjoy.

Sign up for VIP

Gain exclusive access to special discounts and pre-launched products. €10 off your first €50 order as VIP